Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Takuya's attacks   Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 am

name of character:Takuya
name of move:Raitei Shourai
move looks:
move used:The move is only use when Takuya is holding a sword or something like it he takes his lightning element and powers it up firing it
effects:The attack doesn't take long to charge at all and it can damage a large amount of the area with a few seconds Takuya can use it every two post

name of move:Fuuka Shourai
move looks:
move used:Takuya move's is hands and foucs his wind element into it making the storm or shield of wind
effects:The attack can do two things it can hurt the person with a storm of wind that flys around and curshing them from the weight and power of the strong wind or protect from the powerful attacks and can be use every two post

name of move:Bakuhatsu Borufu
move looks:
move used:Takuya puts both of his hands together the ground starts to shake he adds his energy and his fire element and keeps his energy going higher and higher till his a wave of fire and moves his hands causing a giant explison in the area
effects:It destorys the whole area nothing is left alive or standing if it is then its burning and living by a piece of life the attack will not be use till another six post

name of move:Dancing Wolves
move looks:Takuya appear around his foe slashing him in a light speed move not being able to see only crying of wolves and lights can be seen
move used:Takuya has to two have two swords on him then he takes in a breath and disappears which causes the attack
effects:Whoever the attack is being use on will come out in massive pool of blood but only with keyblades in casue of swords body parts maybe lost but Takuya body doesn't like the attack so it takes a toll on his speed

name of move:Lightning Wind Dragon
move looks:

move used:Takuya raises his hand to the sky for a second or two then spins his hand around and the lightning dragon appears not long after
effects:The attack will engulf other attacks and people and inside the lightning is a powerful wind which will cursh anything inside of it and the lightning shocking and destorying it when the attack finish it blows up but it does leave a mark on Takuya's hand which doesn't start to heal till the next post and the attack can not be use till its healed

name of move:Aoi Gatsu
move looks:
move used:Takuya foucs his energy into a sword in a short moment it is release in the blade of energy with over ten times the power he put into it a crushing energy attack that destorys boodies in second
effects:The attack has a big effect Takuya can only use it two times with each keyblade before they start to break down and burn his hands

name of move:El cielo fuerza azul
move looks:
move used:Takuya puts both light and spirit energy into the attack then its charge up and fire out like a giant cannon from his hand pushing him down into the ground the more he puts power into it
effects:The attack destorys the person or thing leaving nothing but energy behind but the down sides are in the mist of the attack Takuya's hand starts to break down and bleed the longer he uses it and from the power of it pushing him down some of his bones can't take it causing them to break down aswell

name of move:Heat Tower
move looks:A giant tower of fire engulfing Takuya spinning around him
move used:Takuya focus the fire around his body in a second it turns to engulf him he can shot it up like a tower or spin it around to attack making it a defense and attack

name of move:Lightning Grace
move looks:A giant lightning tiger and dragon coming from the sky destorying everything
move used:Takuya puts his hand up and sends lightning into the sky then from it the lightning comes down faster and stronger breaking through anything as it hits its target in a second

Last edited by Heaven Dragon on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya's attacks   Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 am

I'm not finish with them got two more do them in the morning
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Takuya's attacks   Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 am

alright well i'll go and say this i can approve a few of these but a few of these seem a bit over powerful but ill work with it we will see if how these moves benefit but other then that
they are all approved
nice moves good!

Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya's attacks   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 pm

thanks I'll fix them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takuya's attacks